Autumn Melody is a home-grown jewellery and arts business by local Bendigo artist Laura Pentreath. Autumn Melody began in 2013 as a creative outlet and as a change of pace from her day job. Over time, Laura experimented with numerous creative mediums before settling on working with jewellery.
Combining creativity, nature and positive energy, and using paint, wood, resin, semi-precious stones, metal, fabric and prints, Laura creates unique jewellery pieces to suit all styles.
In addition to her jewellery, Laura also produces beautiful dream catchers, flower essence jars, smudge sticks, ritual jars, decor and art pieces that are eye-catching statements for your home and business. Autumn Melody also stocks a range of handpicked crystals and semi-precious stones.
Her range is extensive and includes:
- Wood and resin earrings and pendants
- Glass earrings (hanging, stud and clip-on)
- Hand-painted wooden bead necklaces and lanyards
- Crystal pendants, earrings and bracelets
- Crystal crowns, combs and pins
- Feather hair pieces, headbands and fans
- Feather earrings and bag clips
- Dream catchers and wall hangings
- Crystal art pieces
- Shell art pieces
- Crystal grid boards and sets
- Ritual sets
- Salt and Selenite lamps
- Smudge wands
- DoTERRA oils and diffuser jewellery
Laura’s hope is that Autumn Melody continues to develop along with her changing lifestyle so she always has a creative outlet for her imagination. She loves turning her ideas into art pieces and is constantly rewarded by seeing how much pleasure people get from owning them.